السلام عليكم (assalaamu ‘alaikum = may peace be upon you)
Ramadhan is here!
It’s the time of the year when I spend a lot of energy thinking what to make for sahoor and ifthar every single day, lol! I prefer to pre-make the food as much as I can to help me spend as little effort as possible in preparing homemade meals two times a day.
In this post, I’d like to share with you how to easily make homemade beef patties with 5 type of spices. These spices are the common ones, I guess they are relatively easy to find. It’s one my favorite pre-make recipe. Hope you enjoy it 🙂
Some notes that might help you:
- To make a juicy patty, do not use lean meat, instead use meat with 20-30% fat. I’d usually choose my preferred cut than ask the butcher to grind it for me.
- If you don’t like it as salty or spicy as me, reduce the salt or jalapeño.
- I’d recommend to use parchment paper, but I don’t have it here so I use aluminum foil.
- I shape them in rectangular form so that I can cut them into squares and match the bread that I usually use for sandwiches (the regular square white bread). But you can totally shape them into round patty.
- Make sure to wrap them well for storing in the freezer, it can last up to five days.
- When you want to use them, take out from freezer, cut, and store the rest back to freezer. Before cooking, defrost a bit, then cook on a non-stick pan with olive oil or butter.
Thanks a lot for visiting this post. Hope you enjoy it 🙂 Have a great Ramadhan!
الله يعطيك العافية
(Allah ya’tiiki al’aafiyah = may God gives you wellness)